23 Nov Adword Instructions Text-to-Chat
Did you know potential clients can text message your business directly from your AdWords listing? This option offers prospects a fast and easy way to connect with your business nd reduces friction in the customer journey. Here’s how to integrate your ApexChat Text-to-Chat service with Google AdWords’ message extensions service:
- Sign into your Google AdWords account.
- If you want the app extension to apply to only one campaign or ad group choose one from the left navigation bar.
- Click the “Ad Extensions” tab.
- Select “View: Message Extensions” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose “+ Extension.”
- Select an existing message extension to add or create a new one by clicking “+ New Message Extension.”
- Enter the information for your messaging ads:
- Phone Number: Enter the phone number ApexChat assigned to your business for text-to-chat.
- Extension Text: Add the text that will appear in your AdWords text-to-chat ad.
- Business Name: Include your business’ name.
- Message Text: Enter the message text that automatically shows up in people’s mesaging apps when the tap your message extension button.
- Choose “Advanced Options” to restrict message extension to certain dates or hours of the day. With Apexchat Text-to-Chat representatives will be available to respond to text messages 24/7/365.
- Click “Save.”